BitSong and Sinfonia Kick off 2023 in a Productive way!
As the start of 2023 has been a productive one for us at BitSong and Sinfonia, we have released our Q1 2023 Roadmap and achieved several major updates.
- Our Global Ambassador Program on the CREW3 platform has already attracted 6000 participants and 200 moderators
- We have introduced new incentives on BTSG/OSMO Pool on Osmosis. The current APR is at 46% for the 14 Unbonding Period option.
- We have introduced new incentives on FanToken pools, including double incentivized ones on CLAY/BTSG & D9X/BTSG, meaning that by bonding liquidity in one of those pools you get incentives both in $CLAY and $D9X which are aimed at providing better rewards for fans and LPs.
- The FanToken Request Form is now available for the music industry exponents, allowing them to apply for minting a FanToken on Sinfonia. A new initiative that is aimed to open-up for new brands to take the opportunity of getting onboard with our full support.
- We have launched a New Artist FanToken ($LDON) providing an opportunity for a new artists to showcase his talents and reach a wider audience. $LDON FanToken is already performign brilliant actually and in just a few days from launch has become the FanToken with the highest value on Sinfonia, for 1 single unit.
- BTSG/LDON Incentivised Pool has been launched also, with an initial APR of over 800%, while the current one is around 450%.
- We hosted the Community Talk Ep.6, session in which we discussed about the Q1 Roadmap, we introduced the new artist — L Don, and we performed the $VIBRA Giveaway Ceremony to the participants.
- We have also launched Proposal 15 on CosmWasm integration and chain upgrade, which will allow for the release of NFT and Media Player features, further enhancing the user experience on Sinfonia. All those features are being tested on the latest Sinfonia Testnet.
- On February 3rd at approximately 4 PM UTC, the BitSong Blockchain underwent a successful upgrade to version v0.13.0. This was accomplished in just 10 minutes thanks to the seamless synchronization of the network’s validators. As of February 3rd, 2023, BitSong is now officially enabled to utilize smart contracts through CosmWasm, marking the start of a new era for our dApp (Sinfonia) and BitSong ecosystem in general. In the coming days, we will be launching the first proposals to upload smart contracts onto the blockchain, which will contain many of the NFT features.
We would like to remind our community and governance that currently, in order to upload a smart contract to our blockchain, a proposal must be submitted on-chain and approved by the governance. Our goal is to eventually adopt a “free for all” uploading mechanism, but at this time, it is too early for such an openness. We will assess this further in the future in collaboration with our governance.
- Finally, few improvements in UI/UX have made the Sinfonia more user-friendly and intuitive, while the publication of the alpha version of Sinfonia Documentation has made it easier for users to access information about the platform.
With 70% of the goals outlined in the Q1 Roadmap already achieved, and significant progress made on the remaining 30%, we are well on our way to making 2023 the best year yet.
Our goal of disrupting and empowering the music industry through our technology and tools built on Cosmos is an ambitious one, but we are committed to making it a reality.
Stay in touch with BitSong&Sinfonia: 👇
Website | Sinfonia | FanToken | NFT | Github | Mainnet | $BTSG on Osmosis | Discord | Telegram |