BitSong was born from the idea of two guys, Angelo Recca (CEO @ SpazioRC) and Rino Ticli (famous DJ producer). The idea was born precisely because both Angelo and Rino agreed that the music industry suffers (again) because of some problems. Problems that the blockchain can eliminate!
This is how BitSong was born, a project that allows the music artist to be paid directly in BTSG (almost in real time) and therefore no longer has to stick to the rules of record companies and wait a long time to see if the song has had many sales or less.
BitSong will work as follows: there will be 3 important figures
- The user, who will be the one who will listen to music from any device;
- The artist, who will produce the song (and does not want to rely on record companies)
- The advertiser who will sponsor on our platform through a simple tool (facebook ads style) where he can tag his campaign.
Why is BitSong already enjoying great success?
The advertiser will be the fuel of the platform, thanks to our listeners, will be able to promote their business (local or online) and save both on commission costs and on the price per listen (CPL) as it is he who decides the price. Subsequently, the price will suffer a kind of auction because according to the number of advertisers for that tagging the price will rise or fall (a kind of internal exchange advertiser).
For example: if there is a lot of demand for a specific rating (location, age, genre, gender or other), the advertiser, if he wants to get more plays, has to raise his price.
Later BitSong will hold 10% of the amount spent by the advertiser while the remaining 90% will be divided (based on an internal algorithm) between the artist and the listener.
Thus, the artist will have every intention of promoting our platform to promote his piece. The user with the accumulated tokens, can decide whether to withdraw them and then sell them to the market, or make donations to the artist who produced the song, can also use our tokens to buy the album.
The artist can also use our tokens to promote his song or decide to put them on the market.
In a first phase, a beta version of our app will be put online to verify the user experience. After the appropriate modifications, we will begin the creation of our own blockchain.
BitSong has received huge success in these days and has more than 82,000 users, soon (thanks to the sponsorships that will start and also thanks to new partnerships) we will reach 250,000 registered users.
🔉 NO ADMIN WILL CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY ON TELEGRAM
🔉 NO ADMIN WILL CONTACT YOU IN PRIVATE ON TELEGRAM FOR DONATIONS.
🔉 ANY COMMUNICATION IS GOING TO BE THROUGH MAIL email@example.com